- Consultants have the experience, expertise and time that employees
often lack. We fill the knowledge gap for many special projects and
can bring our knowledge from past experience with other clients.
- Consultants are more efficient. We bring experience with similar problems
and eliminate your time to train and get up to speed. We can focus solely
on your problem rather than balancing it with day to day work as employees
must. We don't need to deal with internal politics or procedures and
that enables us to complete projects in far less time.
- Consultants are flexible. We can be brought in for short-term projects,
are there when you need us and gone when you don't. We can work any
time of day, night and weekends to get the job done. We serve our purpose
- Consultants offer a fresh, objective point of view. With so many other
projects under our belt and valuable experience in dealing with an array
of situations and personalities-we can provide unbiased, fresh ideas.
- Staff may be too close to a problem to see the solution that consultants
- Consultants are not tied to the internal politics and can call it
like it is.
- Consultants may offer evidence of a good faith effort. We can serve
as a sign to outsiders that a company is working to solve problems.
Consultants provide the best of both worlds. We have the skill, time,
experience and expertise to get the job done; we offer independent perspectives
and insights; we're fair, honest and ethical; we eliminate the need
for on-going salaries, payroll taxes, benefits and other overhead.
And when we're done….. we're gone!